Тормозит воспроизведение фильмов на NX710

Конфигурации устройств, советы по использованию
veny

Тормозит воспроизведение фильмов на NX710

Post by veny »

I am sorry about the english, but I am from Bulgaria and my russian is bad :?
My problem is same as havi's - mkv files тормозит, виснет, avi's are ok. I use the latest version of HMS, WiFi connection, Athlon II 245 @ 2,9 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit, latest ATI codecs (I'll remove them if there's a conflict). Спасибо :D

p.s. I saw that my CPU is at 100% load. Maybe this is normal when transcoding, but if I understood right, there must be only one process in task manager - mine are two. If I pause a movie (when transcoding with AVC Core profile) and unpause it in about a minute, it runs perfect with no freezings, for a period of time. Sometimes my modem restarts as of some kind of overload. This happened with .UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CtrlHD file.
Emergent

Re: Тормозит воспроизведение фильмов на NX710

Post by Emergent »

Seems to me, it's due to WiFi bandwidth limitation, you'll better use cable connection.
veny

Re: Тормозит воспроизведение фильмов на NX710

Post by veny »

I have disabled the black lines on top and bottom (дополнение цветом до размера кадра). I played a mkv and it ran normally at fullscreen, but with no subtitles. I went in transcoding to point the file, and when played again with freezing and with those black lines appeared. I would like someone to help me with settings