Проблемы с субтитрами

BERKUT

Re: Проблемы с субтитрами

Post by BERKUT »

выбери в транскодирование субтитры отвечающие за язык нави, там обычно около 5 разных субтитров идёт.
man2000

Post by man2000 »

По-моему надо именно русские субтитры выбрать, так как субтитры на языке нави Вы вряд-ли сумеете прочитать ;)
У меня этот фильм в контейнере *.mkv с русской аудиодорожкой (AC-3) и русскими субтирами - перевод с нави ЕСТЬ !
vabene

Post by vabene »

Hello,
Firstly I would like to apologize that I'm writing in English. I can't do that in Russian nevertheless I can understand almost everything.
So I've done a search for my problem which I would want to ask somebody.
When I'm going to watch a movie from podcasts after adding manually subtitles to the corresponding podcast via transcoding the subtitles do not appear together with the movie.
This problem is remarkable only when I'm trying to watch podcasts movies. In other cases there isn't such moment. The same subtitle file can be played without problems when the movies is on my PC.
Do somebody meet such case?
Sorry again for my writing!
I'm using the last version of HMS.
Lexan

Post by Lexan »

vabene Hello! Lay out here the podcast name, and the podcast is better to understand your problem.(Выложите сюда название подкаста, а лучше сам подкаст, чтобы понять вашу проблему.)
p.s. Понравился перевод онлайн переводчика promt фразы:I'm using the last version of HMS (Я использую последнюю версию НА СЛУЖБЕ ЕЕ ВЕЛИЧЕСТВА ВООРУЖЕННЫХ СИЛ ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ)
Philips 32PFL6606H
vabene

Post by vabene »

Yeah - it is very cool translation of HMS!
I'll give you an example later because I'm not at home at the moment.
vabene

Post by vabene »

Hello again!
I'm here again. So the podcast is "Кинопортал My-Hit.Ru". I've tried to add subtitles to the movie "Горячие головы 2". The subtitles are in srt file. Manually I've added the file as subtitles to the podcast movie. Through Транскодирование/субтитры I've chosen the file which actally appears there. But when the movie starts the subtitles aren't present. And this is my description of the problem. The same srt file I've mannualy add to the movie file laying on the hard drive of my PC and the subtitles were playing without problems. I'm sure that it should be possible the subtitles to be used together with the movie stream from podcasts.